When you decide that it’s time to sell your home, it’s important to consider your options. If you’re like most homeowners, considering your options means choosing a marketing expert from a long list of realtors in your area.
That’s the way most homeowners do it but there’s another home selling option worth considering: Selling your home for cash. Before you make a choice, you should understand both options.
Selling with a traditional realtor
If you already own a home that means you’ve done it all before. It’s probably the right option for you if you feel driven to do things the way people have done them ever since kings and lords let commoners participate in land ownership. Unfortunately, when you sign a contract with a real estate agent you agree to let them take control. It usually goes like this.
- You find the right real estate agent.
- The agent inspects your home.
- She gives you a long to-do list.
- You spend a lot of money fixing up your interior and giving your exterior the right amount of curb appeal.
- You declutter your home*. (*Get rid of your favorite stuff)
- You hire a stager to give your home a “House Beautiful” look.
- You hire a photographer to take art-quality home pics.
- Your realtor pushes you to accept her listing price.
- Your realtor lists your home (finally!)
- You wait for your home to sell.
That’s the simple version. After steps number 1 through 10, your realtor plants a “for sale” sign in your front yard, hosts open houses, schedules private showings, and negotiates with home buyers.
During most sale-oriented activities, you and your family (and your pets) must vacate the house. You may hang out in the park or a restaurant or a relatives home but you never, ever meet the potential buyers until they sign a deal to buy your home. Then you wait another month or so to close on your deal.
The selling your home for cash option
At Nemo Cash For Homes, we’re proud of our simple home buying process. It’s fast and it’s fair. We accomplish the entire process in far fewer steps than a traditional real estate transaction.
- Our home buyer inspects your home.
- We make a fair offer based on As-Is condition.
- You accept our offer.
- We close in as few as 7 days.
WE BUY HOUSES IN ANY SITUATION:
- Trouble Selling
- Behind on Payments
- Owe Taxes
- No Equity
- Bad Tenants
- Listing Expired
- Death of a loved one
- Liquidating assets
- Inherited property
- Job loss
- Bad mortgage
- Medical Bills
- Extensive repairs
- Structural issues
- Bad neighborhood
- Code Violations
- Fire Damage
- Condemned Property
- Ugly House
- Environmental Issues
- Title Issues
- And More
Need To Sell Your Home Fast? Expensive Holding Costs?
Learn More About Our Fair & Fast Cash Buyout
At Nemo Cash For Homes, we buy homes regardless of the condition. If you can’t wait months to sell your home and you don’t want pay a huge real estate commission, complete the information form below or call us at 845-219-1011.